Dynamic search for contacts in Glific
Search functionality in Glific provides you to search the contact not only on the basis of the name or phone number, but you can configure the search criteria and use it for future use.
- All - Shows all contacts.
- Not Replied - Shows contacts list whose messages were read but not replied to yet.
- Not Responded - Shows contacts who have not responded yet to the messages.
Create new Search Criteria
- After login click on the
searchesmenu from the left panel.
- Click on
+Create Searchbutton to create new search criteria.
Add the details of the search criteria in
Add A New Searchpage.
Search Title- Title of the search criteria you want to save with.
Description- Description of the search criteria.
Name, Tag, Keyword- Any keyword you want to assign with search criteria.
Includes Tags- Select already created Tags from the dropdown to add them to this search criteria.
Includes Groups- Select created Groups from the dropdown to add them to this search criteria.
Includes Staff- Select staff members from the dropdown to add them to this search criteria.
Date Range- Select the date range, to search the contacts chatted within the specified date range.
- Click on
- Verify the new create search in the list of searches for future use.
- Click on the
Editicon or the
Deleteicon to edit or remove the search
- To view Saved Searched click on
Saved searchedlink from right pannel
- It will show the links to saved searches. Click on any of the saved searches it will show the list of contact which matched the criteria.