5 minute read
Use the Start somebody else in a flow action to start a separate contact or collection in a flow when a contact reaches this step.
This feature enables whatsapp to whatsapp chatbot flow triggers. For example: A teacher could use whatsapp to start a quiz or activity chatbot flow for multiple students, or a field worker could receive a whatsapp alert when a beneficiary has a query or concern.
Using Start somebody else in a flow
- Hover over the red dot at the bottom of the node and drag it to create the next node.
- Create that step by adding a new node and select Start somebody else in a flow from the dropdown menu.
- Select Select recipients manually option from the dropdown.
- From the dropdown of Select who should be started in the flow select the contact or the collection whom you want to start the flow with.
- From the dropdown select the flow which you want to initiate from that step.
- Click on Advanced tab on top right corner.
- Check the box If you want to skip the contact who is currently in the flow & continue with newly added contacts or collection.