New Contact, Default flow Out of office hours notifications
There may be a requirement to start a specific flow when a new contact sends any message for the very first time to the BOT.
Configure New Contact flow
- Click on
Settingsicon from the sidebar.
- Click on the edit icon on
New contact flow**** checkbox. If the
New contact flowcheckbox is unselected, then no flow will execute for the new contact for the very first message.
- Select the flow from the dropdown which you want to execute when a new contact sends a message for the very first time.
- Click on the
There may be a requirement to send automated responses, when contact send any keyword which is not assigned to any flow or send responses during the non working hours. NGOs can configure Default flow in Glific and assign a flow to respond.
Configure Default flow
- Click on
Settingsicon from sidebar.
- Click on edit icon on
Select the flow, which you want to use as default flow.
daysof working from the dropdown
stophours from the clock icon.
Trigger a flow during non working hours
Select the flow which you want to trigger, if user sends any message in out of operations hours.(Hours outside of the hours selected for default flow) .
Savebutton activate it.
- You can deactivate it any time by unselecting the
Some details about
Default flow flow.
- It will not work for new contacts, when they message it for the very first time.
- If beneficiary enters any keyword of any flow, then that particular flow will execute, not the flow selected in
Hours of operation.
out of Hours of operationflow will be executed only once in a day for each contact,