Glific provides search functionality to NGO staff to find contacts from a large set of contacts list.
- Login to Glific and click on the
chatsmenu from left panel.
- You will find
searchoption on the right side on the chats screen.
You can type the
nameof the contact,
message keyword, or even message
tags, that you feel is related to the contacts you want to search for.
Xicon to remove your search results.
- You can apply more parameters to refine your searches such as Keyword, tags, groups, staff and date etc... Click on
Advanced searchicon to get more options.
- Select the relevant options and Click on
- Search results will be shown in the contacts list panel under search section. It will broadly show under Tags, Massages, Contacts.
- You can also save the search results to quickly access it in future. The saved searches are visible above the search box. Refer Dynamic search for contacts in Glific to know more about saving searches.